Rates
Check our price list and our seasonal rates…

Wooden Apartments Rates

  • Low Season
  • May - Jun / Sept - Oct
  • 2 bedroom Wooden Appartments
  • 2/3 people - $ 80/daily
  • 4 people - $ 90/daily
  • 5 people - $ 100/daily
  • Booking Now
  • Mid Season
  • Jul - Aug - Nov
  • 2 bedroom Wooden Appartments
  • 2/3 people - $ 100/daily
  • 4 people - $ 110/daily
  • 5 people - $ 120/daily
  • Booking Now
  • High Season
  • Dec to April *except for Peak season
  • 2 bedroom Wooden Appartments
  • 2/3 people -$ 160/daily
  • 4 people -$ 170/daily
  • 5 people -$ 180/daily
  • Booking Now
  • Peak season
  • Christmas & Easter time
  • 2 bedroom Wooden Appartments
  • 2/3 people - $ 260/daily
  • 4 people - $ 270/daily
  • 5 people - $ 280/daily
  • Booking Now

 

Concrete Apartments Rates 1 Bedroom

  • Low Season
  • May - Jun / Sept - Oct
  • 1 bedroom Concrete Appartments
  • 2 people - $ 60/daily
  • 3 people - $ 70/daily
  • Booking Now
  • Mid Season
  • Jul - Aug - Nov
  • 1 bedroom Concrete Appartments
  • 2 people - $ 70/daily
  • 3 people - $ 80/daily
  • Booking Now
  • High Season
  • Dec to April *except for Peak season
  • 1 bedroom Concrete Appartments
  • 2 people -$ 80/daily
  • 3 people -$ 90/daily
  • Booking Now
  • Peak season
  • Christmas & Easter time
  • 1 bedroom Concrete Appartments
  • 2 people - $ 150/daily
  • 3 people - $ 170/daily
  • Booking Now

 

Concrete Apartments Rates 2 Bedrooms

  • Low Season
  • May - Jun / Sept - Oct
  • 2 bedroom Concrete Appartments
  • 3/4 people - $ 90/daily
  • 5 people - $ 100/daily
  • 6 people - $ 110/daily
  • Booking Now
  • Mid Season
  • Jul - Aug - Nov
  • 2 bedroom Concrete Appartments
  • 3/4 people - $ 110/daily
  • 5 people - $ 120/daily
  • 6 people - $ 130/daily
  • Booking Now
  • High Season
  • Dec to April *except for Peak season
  • 2 bedroom Concrete Appartments
  • 3/4 people -$ 170/daily
  • 5 people -$ 200/daily
  • 6 people -$ 210/daily
  • Booking Now
  • Peak season
  • Christmas & Easter time
  • 2 bedroom Concrete Appartments
  • 3/4 people - $ 270/daily
  • 5 people - $ 280/daily
  • 6 people - $ 300/daily
  • Booking Now

Taxes (13%) included.

Remember that no reservation is confirmed until we receive credit card informations or a 50% deposit in paypal.
To make and hold a reservation we will need credit card informations, payment could be done in cash at the arrival for full amount (still credit card info needed), or a 50% in paypal at the reservation and the remaining 50% in cash at the arrival.

We accept Credit Card and PayPal payments.

Special Deals:
  • 10% discount for reservation of 7 nights or more in Low and Mid season *
  • 5% discount for reservation of 7 nights or more in High season *

* Applicable only on reservations made through this website.

Please contact us for our Monthly Rates in Low season.

Anam Apartments Rates

Type of room

Number of people

Low season

May – June
September – October

Mid season

July – August
November

High season

December - April
(except Peak season)

Peak season

Christmas & Easter time
2 Bedroom

Wooden Apartment

2-3 $ 80 / daily $ 100 / daily $ 160 / daily $ 260 / daily
4 $ 90 / daily $ 110 / daily $ 170 / daily $ 270 / daily
5 $ 100 / daily $ 120 / daily $ 180 / daily $ 280 / daily
1 Bedroom

Concrete Apartment

2 $ 60 / daily $ 70 / daily $ 80 / daily $ 150 / daily
3 $ 70 / daily $ 80 / daily $ 90 / daily $ 170 / daily
2 Bedroom

Concrete Apartment

3-4 $ 90 / daily $ 110 / daily $ 170 / daily $ 270 / daily
5 $ 100 / daily $ 120 / daily $ 200 / daily $ 280 / daily
6 $ 110 / daily $ 130 / daily $ 210 / daily $ 300 / daily

Taxes (13%) included.

Remember that no reservation is confirmed until we receive credit card informations or a 30% deposit in paypal.
To make and hold a reservation we will need credit card informations, payment could be done in cash at the arrival for full amount (still credit card info needed), or a 30% in paypal at the reservation and the remaining 70% in cash at the arrival.

We accept Credit Card and PayPal payments.

Special Deals:
  • 10% discount for reservation of 7 nights or more in Low and Mid season.*
  • 5% discount for reservation of 7 nights or more in High season. *

* Applicable only on reservations made through this website.

Please contact us for our Monthly Rates in Low season.

About Us

Considered to be one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world, Playa Santa Teresa is a stunning beach with the forest on one side and the Pacific Ocean’s glassy waters on the other...  Read more...

Contact Us

 
Call Us
+(506) 2640-0628
 
Where we are
Playa Santa Teresa - Costa Rica